This set of Beginning Sounds I have/ Who has cards, is great for developing young learners fine-motor, letter recognition and phonemic awareness abilities.
Alphabet I have/ Who has cards
What you need:
- I have/ Who has cards printed out, laminated and cut
- A flat surface
How to complete the activity:
1. Deal the cards out to each player until there are none left. It does not matter if some players are left with a few extra cards.
2. The player with the first card will say; ‘I have the first card, who has (something that begins with a)…?’. They will then lay the card in the middle of the table.
3. The player with the alligator will say; ‘I have an alligator, who has something that begins with (b)?
4. Continue until all cards have been placed on the pile in the middle.