The Alphabet Letter Crafts Set is a fun way to learn to identify all the Upper case alphabetical letters as well as to identify beginning sounds. Children will practice scissor skills and learn how to follow directions accurately. There are 26 color pages which can be cut out and assembled, and 26 black and white letters if you are feeling a bit more creative.
Alphabet Letter Crafts
What you need:
- Letter Crafts printed out and copied (in color or in black & white
- A4 sheets construction paper
- Yarn (for the letter H craft’s tail and mane)
- Crepe paper (cut in strips for the letter J craft)
- Different colored dot stickers
- Colored feathers
- Watermelon seeds for the letter W craft
How to complete the activity:
Children cut out each letter and complete the letter craft according to the instructions on each activity sheet.