The Seasons & Clothes Themed Activities were perfect for this time of year, Spring Time! The children loved learning about the clothes we wear and the four seasons, making four seasons trees, measuring clothes, making a class book and taking part in the popsicle sticks and clothes pins STEM challenge. The Seasons & Clothes Themed Math Activity Sheets are great for developing young learner’s counting, measuring, comparing, adding to 10 and fine-motor skills.
Seasons & Clothes Themed Math Activity Sheets
What you need:
- Activity sheets printed out
- Coloring pencils
How to complete the activity:
- Follow the path from 1 – 20 by coloring the numbers
- Measure the length of each object using cubes then complete the pictograph
- Add all the objects and fill in the correct answer.
- Complete the patterns
- Count all the objects and fill in the correct answer