This is a fun flip-book activity for preschoolers and kindergartners to learn all about the plants we eat, the life cycle of plants, what plants need to grow and the different parts of a plant. Simply follow the instructions and enjoy!
– Use ‘Life Cycle of a Plant’ page as last page of book
– Paste ‘Plants we Eat’ on top of ‘Life Cycle of a Plant’ page after coloring the pictures.
– ‘Parts of a Plant’ goes on top of ‘Plants we Eat’. Cut out the puzzle pieces of the parts of a plant and assemble on this page.
– Color the pictures on ‘What a plant needs’ and paste on top of ‘Parts of a Plant’
– ‘Plants are cool too!’ goes on top.