- Cut out and laminate the pictures of the vehicles. Place these on the floor in a row.
- Children throw the dice, look at the vehicle next to the dice on the information card, then try to throw a soft toy onto that picture of a vehicle on the floor.
- If the soft toy touches the vehicle, the child gets the same number of points as on the dice.
- Each child gets two throws with the soft toy.
- Write the children’s names in the heading section under ‘Scores’ and keep the scores there through tallying.