This pack includes:
• Farm animal word cards with real farm animal pictures that can be used as a matching activity.
• ‘Feed the Cow!’ Math Center: Cut out the face of the cow and paste onto an old
shoebox. Cut a hole for the mouth. The children then use the addition cards to
see how many ‘counters’ they will need to feed the cow.
• ‘Count and color the farm animals’, ‘I Spy’ and Patterns Cut-and-Paste worksheets
• ‘Who sank the boat?’ by Pamela Allen activities:
– Farm animal pictures to use as stick puppets for a re-tell activity.
– ‘How to fold an origami paper boat’ instructions.
– Sheep, pig, cow, donkey and mouse masks for a role-play activity.
• ‘My Farm Animal Book of Colors’ emergent reader and writing center activity.
• Six 2D shapes Play Dough Cards
• 2 Sets of 8 Measure & Compare Cards