Transportation is always a favorite topic, especially with the boys! The Label the Bus activity will develop your young learners’ word recognition, counting and comparing skills.
Label the Bus
What you need:
- Label the Bus Activity Sheet printed out
- coloring pencils
How to complete the activity:
Sing ‘The Wheels on the Bus’ song with the following verses:
- The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish
- The horn on the bus goes toot, toot, toot
- The lights on the bus go on and off
- The engine on the bus goes vroom, vroom, vroom
- The doors on the bus go open and shut
Children cut out the words on the cut and paste sheet and label the bus.